Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Any word from MS on the TAP ship date?

Any word from MS on the TAP ship date?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Thank you Kevin for the information and sorry for my misinterpretation. I
hope you get your XP Pro x64 this week although its still looking dim
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Kevin Lowe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> 1. I don't normally like replying to my own posts, but...
>
> 2. I just heard back from them - their estimate is a lot more specific
> this
> time (they say the week of July 5, which is this week) so hopefully they
> just
> waited for a firmer estimate.
>
> 3. I need to learn to spell absence. Damn my human hands!
>

> "Kevin Lowe" wrote:
>
>> Actually, you slightly misunderstood. I know that "I will get it when I
>> get
>> it." What I asked was, "Does anyone (hopefully someone on the inside)
>> know
>> why Zomax isn't responding to emails anymore?"
>>
>> It's less the delay that's bothering me (after all, the trial's going to
>> work just as well - until September, anyway), but more the lack of
>> communication. I understand that MS hired Zomax to handle all of this
>> stuff
>> for them (and I assume that includes customer relations as well) but in
>> the
>> absense of any word from them, I hoped a quick and polite inquiry here
>> would
>> snag some info.

NNBXX

The week nears its end, and still nothing new for me

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message
de news: %(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thank you Kevin for the information and sorry for my misinterpretation. I
> hope you get your XP Pro x64 this week although its still looking dim
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Kevin Lowe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> 1. I don't normally like replying to my own posts, but...
>>
>> 2. I just heard back from them - their estimate is a lot more specific
>> this
>> time (they say the week of July 5, which is this week) so hopefully they
>> just
>> waited for a firmer estimate.
>>
>> 3. I need to learn to spell absence. Damn my human hands!
>>

>> "Kevin Lowe" wrote:
>>
>>> Actually, you slightly misunderstood. I know that "I will get it when I
>>> get
>>> it." What I asked was, "Does anyone (hopefully someone on the inside)
>>> know
>>> why Zomax isn't responding to emails anymore?"
>>>
>>> It's less the delay that's bothering me (after all, the trial's going to
>>> work just as well - until September, anyway), but more the lack of
>>> communication. I understand that MS hired Zomax to handle all of this
>>> stuff
>>> for them (and I assume that includes customer relations as well) but in
>>> the
>>> absense of any word from them, I hoped a quick and polite inquiry here
>>> would
>>> snag some info.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

I guess its dim then :-p