Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exchange 2000 MBDDATA FOLDER

Exchange 2000 MBDDATA FOLDER

no one

DON"T remove them!!!! They are transaction logs for your
mail server. If you use an Exchange aware backup and
back up your Exchange server, the logs will finish their
job and self delete.

exactly is there function? Im am having difficulty find
really any information regarding those files and if they
can safely be removed. The only article I find removing
to a recovery error. Each file is 5 megs and increase
sequentially "E0000001f.log"
>.

Thierry DEMAN [MVP]

Hi!

on a test server, you can also change the working mode of the storage group
to the "circurlar" mode.
=> you will only have to used logs!

Bye.
--
Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
MVP Exchange,SQL/Server

news: 7c5501c402e4$3767b900$(E-Mail Removed)...