Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > HP Officejet d145 - HP Director

HP Officejet d145 - HP Director

John Barnes

Are you saying that you have a scanner working under x64. Haven't seen that
anywhere else and would be nice if you posted the model etc. Only postings
I have seen so far are for Microtek and then decorating the inf yourself.

"zxnos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> try these drivers:
> http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=401
>
> i use photoshop to scan. it works alot better than the hp software. do you
> have that or any other graphics package? there is usually an option to
> import
> under 'File'
>
> "AZ Brian" wrote:
>
>> While I was able to get the officejet d145 to print (after some work), I
>> can
>> not install HP Director so I lose the scanning ability. HP help desk
>> sent me
>> a link for downloading Director but I get the same error "Your version of
>> windows is not supported) and prevents me from installing it.
>>
>> Does anyone have a work around or know of a driver that will allow my
>> scanner to work?
>> --
>> Thank All we seriously try to help!
>>
>> AZ Brian

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Yeah, that would definitely be a miracle zxnos, if you really got a scanner
working under x64.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are you saying that you have a scanner working under x64. Haven't seen
> that anywhere else and would be nice if you posted the model etc. Only
> postings I have seen so far are for Microtek and then decorating the inf
> yourself.
>

> "zxnos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> try these drivers:
>> http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=401
>>
>> i use photoshop to scan. it works alot better than the hp software. do
>> you
>> have that or any other graphics package? there is usually an option to
>> import
>> under 'File'
>>
>> "AZ Brian" wrote:
>>
>>> While I was able to get the officejet d145 to print (after some work), I
>>> can
>>> not install HP Director so I lose the scanning ability. HP help desk
>>> sent me
>>> a link for downloading Director but I get the same error "Your version
>>> of
>>> windows is not supported) and prevents me from installing it.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have a work around or know of a driver that will allow my
>>> scanner to work?
>>> --
>>> Thank All we seriously try to help!
>>>
>>> AZ Brian

=?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

yes, that is what i am saying.
i installed the above posted (by me) drivers for my hp officejet 6110
copy/scan/fax.
directly connect scanner via usb
opened up adobe photoshop cs.
-->file-->import-->officejet 6110.
scan away.

ca also print over my print server to my 6110 and 1215. just need the ALPS
touchpad drivers for the notebook and i am 100%

=?Utf-8?B?QVogQnJpYW4=?=

This is for Rick...Yes there is a driver on HP site and I downloaded it - it
is a general driver and not specifically for the D145. It allows me to PRINT
as my original message stated. But if you knew how to read, the question was
not about printing, it was about scanning. To Scan with HP D series
multi-function printers you need HP Director. AND HP Director is not
available for XP64.
--
Thank All who seriously try to help!

AZ Brian