Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > How do I reinstall Windows Installer ?

How do I reinstall Windows Installer ?

=?Utf-8?B?c3RldmUgaC4=?=

I think I recently had a virus and it damaged the Windows Installer. Now it
is very difficult for me to install software that I know is compatible with
X64. Can I download the X64-compatible Windows Installer ? Thanks in advance
for your help.
Steve

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Download it here:
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"steve h." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I think I recently had a virus and it damaged the Windows Installer. Now it
> is very difficult for me to install software that I know is compatible
> with
> X64. Can I download the X64-compatible Windows Installer ? Thanks in
> advance
> for your help.
> Steve

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]