Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Photo view

Reply
Thread Tools

Photo view

 
 
John Barnes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2005
Does anyone else miss the filmstrip view of photo files that XP had and is
missing in X64.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Paul Birch (MCSE)
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2005
John Barnes wrote:
> Does anyone else miss the filmstrip view of photo files that XP had and is
> missing in X64.
>
>


Odd. I have the final OEM release here build 3790 and it has the
filmstrip option, which works fine.

Which build of x64 are you running John?

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
John Barnes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2005
Same version and it doesn't show as an option.


"Paul Birch (MCSE)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> John Barnes wrote:
>> Does anyone else miss the filmstrip view of photo files that XP had and
>> is missing in X64.

>
> Odd. I have the final OEM release here build 3790 and it has the filmstrip
> option, which works fine.
>
> Which build of x64 are you running John?
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Paul Birch (MCSE)
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2005
John Barnes wrote:

If you right click on the folder -> properties -> customise. Check that
the template being used is Photo Album. This should give you the option.


> Same version and it doesn't show as an option.
>
>
> "Paul Birch (MCSE)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>John Barnes wrote:
>>
>>>Does anyone else miss the filmstrip view of photo files that XP had and
>>>is missing in X64.

>>
>>Odd. I have the final OEM release here build 3790 and it has the filmstrip
>>option, which works fine.
>>
>>Which build of x64 are you running John?
>>

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Andre Da Costa [Extended64]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2005
It also depends on how many files accumulate in that specific folder
accoding to the file type.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm

"John Barnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23Ka2$$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Same version and it doesn't show as an option.
>
>
> "Paul Birch (MCSE)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> John Barnes wrote:
>>> Does anyone else miss the filmstrip view of photo files that XP had and
>>> is missing in X64.

>>
>> Odd. I have the final OEM release here build 3790 and it has the
>> filmstrip option, which works fine.
>>
>> Which build of x64 are you running John?
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
John Barnes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2005
I will try Paul's idea, but with respect to your comment, it is an exact
copy of the files on the X86 system. I dragged and dropped to x64.


"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It also depends on how many files accumulate in that specific folder
> accoding to the file type.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
> Blog | http://www.extended64.com/blogs/andre
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
> FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm
>
> "John Barnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23Ka2$$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Same version and it doesn't show as an option.
>>
>>
>> "Paul Birch (MCSE)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> John Barnes wrote:
>>>> Does anyone else miss the filmstrip view of photo files that XP had and
>>>> is missing in X64.
>>>
>>> Odd. I have the final OEM release here build 3790 and it has the
>>> filmstrip option, which works fine.
>>>
>>> Which build of x64 are you running John?
>>>

>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
John Barnes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-03-2005
Thanks. Solved. It was the default in all the Photo folders in x86 for me
so I never had to look for options. It was always available as an option in
view.


"Paul Birch (MCSE)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> John Barnes wrote:
>
> If you right click on the folder -> properties -> customise. Check that
> the template being used is Photo Album. This should give you the option.
>
>
>> Same version and it doesn't show as an option.
>>
>>
>> "Paul Birch (MCSE)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>John Barnes wrote:
>>>
>>>>Does anyone else miss the filmstrip view of photo files that XP had and
>>>>is missing in X64.
>>>
>>>Odd. I have the final OEM release here build 3790 and it has the
>>>filmstrip option, which works fine.
>>>
>>>Which build of x64 are you running John?
>>>

>>
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Paul Birch (MCSE)
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-03-2005
Glad I could help

John Barnes wrote:
> Thanks. Solved. It was the default in all the Photo folders in x86 for me
> so I never had to look for options. It was always available as an option in
> view.
>
>
> "Paul Birch (MCSE)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>John Barnes wrote:
>>
>>If you right click on the folder -> properties -> customise. Check that
>>the template being used is Photo Album. This should give you the option.
>>
>>
>>
>>>Same version and it doesn't show as an option.
>>>
>>>
>>>"Paul Birch (MCSE)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>>
>>>>John Barnes wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>Does anyone else miss the filmstrip view of photo files that XP had and
>>>>>is missing in X64.
>>>>
>>>>Odd. I have the final OEM release here build 3790 and it has the
>>>>filmstrip option, which works fine.
>>>>
>>>>Which build of x64 are you running John?
>>>>
>>>
>>>

>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Edit Mode of Grid View and Detail View Control ? Luqman ASP .Net 2 02-01-2006 08:14 AM
Google's: How to change from Summary view to Title view? lbbss Computer Support 6 09-29-2005 06:42 PM
Icon View and list View in ASP.NET =?Utf-8?B?UmFlZCBTYXdhbGhh?= ASP .Net 0 03-07-2005 06:53 PM
How to make a week view and day view calendar just like month view calendar in .NET ? Parthiv Joshi ASP .Net Web Controls 1 07-06-2004 03:15 PM
Wierd error when going to Design View from HTML view VB Programmer ASP .Net 1 07-10-2003 03:20 PM



Advertisments