Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > The compatibility list thing...

The compatibility list thing...

M. Murcek

If you go to:

http://testedproducts.windowsmarketp...=0&ocID=0&OR=1

You can choose Designed for Windows XP x64 Edition from the By Compatibility
box on the left. It ain't no HCL, but it's a resource...

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Thanks M. Murcek, I think I recommended it before, but not specifics of it
like you did.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you go to:
>
> http://testedproducts.windowsmarketp...=0&ocID=0&OR=1
>
> You can choose Designed for Windows XP x64 Edition from the By
> Compatibility box on the left. It ain't no HCL, but it's a resource...

M. Murcek

I thought I rememberd you posting on this, Andre. Still, it's no great
shakes, and pretty much everything I'm running right now is "not on the
list," probably because it was not "tested." Too bad there isn't some way
we could tag the stuff that we mention in our posts that works, and then
anyone could just search that tag. <begin creepy echo effect> Bill - are
you listening? <ecee>

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks M. Murcek, I think I recommended it before, but not specifics of it
> like you did.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> If you go to:
>>
>> http://testedproducts.windowsmarketp...=0&ocID=0&OR=1
>>
>> You can choose Designed for Windows XP x64 Edition from the By
>> Compatibility box on the left. It ain't no HCL, but it's a resource...

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

It will get better overtime eventually, we can only hope.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I thought I rememberd you posting on this, Andre. Still, it's no great
>shakes, and pretty much everything I'm running right now is "not on the
>list," probably because it was not "tested." Too bad there isn't some way
>we could tag the stuff that we mention in our posts that works, and then
>anyone could just search that tag. <begin creepy echo effect> Bill - are
>you listening? <ecee>

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Thanks M. Murcek, I think I recommended it before, but not specifics of
>> it like you did.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> If you go to:
>>>
>>> http://testedproducts.windowsmarketp...=0&ocID=0&OR=1
>>>
>>> You can choose Designed for Windows XP x64 Edition from the By
>>> Compatibility box on the left. It ain't no HCL, but it's a resource...

Vista Hardware Compatibility List Hal Clark Computer Information 0 06-26-2007 11:11 PM
DSLAM compatibility list AM Cisco 0 07-24-2006 02:33 PM
Software/Hardware Compatibility list Nate Windows 64bit 7 09-11-2005 12:47 AM
Where to get a compatibility list of C and C++? Aladdin C Programming 17 07-26-2005 10:58 AM
Difference Between List x; and List x(); , if 'List' is a Class? roopa C++ 6 08-27-2004 06:18 PM

Advertisments