Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Printing to PDFs -- any way?

Printing to PDFs -- any way?

Tom

Adobe doesn't support this OS fully in Acrobat. Nearly all of their
software that I've tried works (CS 2 and AfterEffects), but the PDF
Printer Driver will not install. This is confirmed on Adobe's knowledge
base.

Does anyone know of way to work around this?

Also -- if you are an Acrobat user please go to Adobe's suggestion
box... and request this feature. We need them to hear from a critical
mass of users.

http://www.adobe.com/support/feature.html

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Heres a work around from Gilles Vollant and Christian Hougardy:
Well, quick isn't it ?
here we go, thanks to my colleague french MVP Gilles Vollant and
plantedAMD64

http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=5454

--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

news(E-Mail Removed)...

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
> Heres a work around from Gilles Vollant and Christian Hougardy:
> Well, quick isn't it ?
> here we go, thanks to my colleague french MVP Gilles Vollant and
> plantedAMD64
>
> http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=5454

Thanks for that, Andre...

Still, I hope people start pushing Adobe to update the software so it's
a little more straightforward.

Charlie Russel - MVP

docuPrinter from neevia.com works well in x64 Edition

--
Charlie.
http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/