Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > D-Link DSL 302g Driver

D-Link DSL 302g Driver

=?Utf-8?B?U3Rlbg==?=

I have just got Windows XP Pro x64 Ed, and it installed like a dream, all my
drives IDE and SATA\RAID, My sound and display drivers are looking better
than they did on XP 32bit.

The only problem is that my ADSL modem DLINK DSL302g do not have any drivers
out for x64, nor do I think they will in the future. So now I am stuck with a
ADSL modem (connected via USB) that wont work, so I am forced to go back to
32bit XP if I want to use the internet etc.....

Could someone please let me know if there are any ways around this issue or
do I need to get another modem that does support x64??? What brands currently
support x64?????

Any information would be very helpful.

Regards,

Sten

=?Utf-8?B?RnJpdHo=?=

Use an ethernet based modem. Why do people like these USB modems?

Get a good network card that has a good driver for Xp64 bit and hook up an
ethernet modem.

Plus ethernet cards have better error control because its hardware based!
--
Fritz
Computer type person