Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Abit MAX3 3Com 3c940 drivers

Abit MAX3 3Com 3c940 drivers

Drew Boillot

Anyone know where to get working drivers for this card? All the sites i've
visited have drivers they clame to work but I can't get them to work in this
build.

Andrew

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=3
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Drew Boillot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know where to get working drivers for this card? All the sites i've
> visited have drivers they clame to work but I can't get them to work in
> this build.
>
> Andrew

Drew Boillot

They do not work. Those were the first I tried.

Andrew

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=3
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Drew Boillot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anyone know where to get working drivers for this card? All the sites
>> i've visited have drivers they clame to work but I can't get them to work
>> in this build.
>>
>> Andrew

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

The next best stop then is 3Com for driver support.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Drew Boillot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> They do not work. Those were the first I tried.
>
> Andrew

> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=3
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "Drew Boillot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Anyone know where to get working drivers for this card? All the sites
>>> i've visited have drivers they clame to work but I can't get them to
>>> work in this build.
>>>
>>> Andrew

Drew Boillot

Checked 3Com site, they have no mention of this card what so ever.

back in RC1, the drivers listed on the planetamd64 site worked, but they
appeared to be a modified Marvell Yukon driver, so i went to thier website,
tried drivers from there, but they still didn't work... I sure hope this
isn't a sign of things to come...

Andrew

news:(E-Mail Removed)...