Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > XP64 compatible drivers for Pinnacle or any other PCTV cards ?

XP64 compatible drivers for Pinnacle or any other PCTV cards ?

=?Utf-8?B?Ry5CZWNr?=

Hi people! Has anyone been able to successfully install any PCTV PCI or USB
card and use it on XP 64 ?

Thanks,
Guillermo

Keith

All I can say is, "good luck" it seems the makers of the better tv
tuner/capture cards, had the heads up the nether regions, and did not know
about X64 edition....

-Keith

"G.Beck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi people! Has anyone been able to successfully install any PCTV PCI or

USB
> card and use it on XP 64 ?
>
> Thanks,
> Guillermo

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Its called market audience and demand, targetting x64 is not meeting their
bottom line I guess.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Keith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> All I can say is, "good luck" it seems the makers of the better tv
> tuner/capture cards, had the heads up the nether regions, and did not know
> about X64 edition....
>
> -Keith
>

> "G.Beck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi people! Has anyone been able to successfully install any PCTV PCI or

> USB
>> card and use it on XP 64 ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Guillermo

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Have you cantacted any manufacturers and let them know you want it?
The voices of consumers with $ can have a tremendous impact.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Keith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> All I can say is, "good luck" it seems the makers of the better tv
> tuner/capture cards, had the heads up the nether regions, and did not know
> about X64 edition....
>
> -Keith

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Suppose its only consumer?
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have you cantacted any manufacturers and let them know you want it?
> The voices of consumers with $ can have a tremendous impact.
>
> --
> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
> http://www.dts-l.org
>

> "Keith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> All I can say is, "good luck" it seems the makers of the better tv
>> tuner/capture cards, had the heads up the nether regions, and did not
>> know
>> about X64 edition....
>>
>> -Keith

Dominic Payer

There is a beta x64 version of K!TV for Bt8x8 cards.
See http://usuarios.lycos.es/forumdev/viewtopic.php?t=3005

I haven't tried it myself.

Keith

Too bad my Leadtek Xpert 2000 card does ot use that chip.... Not to
mention being able to actually use the recording/scheduling software, etc. I
have emailed Leadtek 3 times now, they won't even be bothered to respond.
Not to mention they promised beta drivers like 5 months ago ....sure sucks,
it is the only thing stopping me from getting rid of the dual boot.

-Keith

"Dominic Payer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is a beta x64 version of K!TV for Bt8x8 cards.
> See http://usuarios.lycos.es/forumdev/viewtopic.php?t=3005
>
> I haven't tried it myself.

Re: Pinnacle PCTV/Vision pctvassi.exe issue Horst Tamm Computer Support 0 08-21-2004 08:49 AM
Pinnacle PCTV Pro/Vision pctvassi.exe issue. DD Computer Support 1 08-18-2004 06:55 PM
Pinnacle PCTV Spider Computer Support 0 08-08-2004 03:51 PM
Pinnacle Studio PCTV Rave problem Bryan Henderson Computer Support 1 12-22-2003 01:38 AM
Pinnacle PCTV Rave Bodysnatcher Computer Support 9 07-12-2003 11:02 PM

Advertisments