Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Where are the MUI download packages? (to Mike Brannigan [MSFT])

Where are the MUI download packages? (to Mike Brannigan [MSFT])

Juan Jansen

When will the MUI packages, be available for download?

June is almost ended?

Or the link outdated?

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...e/default.mspx

Or is there another link for the MUI download?

Greetings

Juan Jansen

Christian Hougardy

Juan Jansen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> When will the MUI packages, be available for download?
>
> June is almost ended?
>
> Or the link outdated?
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...e/default.mspx
>
> Or is there another link for the MUI download?
>
> Greetings
>
> Juan Jansen

Hi Juan,

So far, no MUI was made broadly available, it's only for the large companies
or for those happy enough to have MSDN.
But a french colleague told us last week that the french MUI was available
at his store, so maybe you should give a try, don't expect to have it freely
downloadable on the web.

Cheers

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

The MUI packages are available to MSDN Subscribers and Volume License
customers only.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Juan Jansen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
> When will the MUI packages, be available for download?
>
> June is almost ended?
>
> Or the link outdated?
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...e/default.mspx
>
> Or is there another link for the MUI download?
>
> Greetings
>
> Juan Jansen

Juan Jansen

Not for download??

Quote:

Note: Multilingual User Interface Packs for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition will be available here for download in June 2005
Also very strange that Mike Branningan, doesn't respond anymore... (to bad, we're not getting an awnser from MS)

Greetings

Juan Jansen
"Christian Hougardy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Juan Jansen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> When will the MUI packages, be available for download?
>>
>> June is almost ended?
>>
>> Or the link outdated?
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...e/default.mspx
>>
>> Or is there another link for the MUI download?
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> Juan Jansen

> Hi Juan,
>
> So far, no MUI was made broadly available, it's only for the large companies
> or for those happy enough to have MSDN.
> But a french colleague told us last week that the french MUI was available
> at his store, so maybe you should give a try, don't expect to have it freely
> downloadable on the web.
>
> Cheers
>

> --
> Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
> Johannesburg - South Africa
> http://msmvps.com/xpditif
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

Hello Juan,
June isn't over yet now is it.
There I replied Juan<G>
This is why I prefer answering soon as to a date.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

--------------------
<From: "Juan Jansen" <(E-Mail Removed)>
<Subject: Re: Where are the MUI download packages? (to Mike Brannigan
[MSFT])
<Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:14:37 +0200
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
<
<Not for download??
<
Quote:
<Note: Multilingual User Interface Packs for Windows XP Professional x64
Edition will be available here for download in June 2005
<
<Also very strange that Mike Branningan, doesn't respond anymore... (to
bad, we're not getting an awnser from MS)
<Greetings
<Juan Jansen
<"Christian Hougardy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
<> Juan Jansen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
<>> When will the MUI packages, be available for download?
<>>
<>> June is almost ended?
<>>
<>> Or the link outdated?
<>>
<>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...e/default.mspx
<>>
<>> Or is there another link for the MUI download?
<>>
<>> Greetings
<>>
<>> Juan Jansen
<>
<> Hi Juan,
<>
<> So far, no MUI was made broadly available, it's only for the large
companies
<> or for those happy enough to have MSDN.
<> But a french colleague told us last week that the french MUI was
available
<> at his store, so maybe you should give a try, don't expect to have it
freely
<> downloadable on the web.
<>
<> Cheers
<>
<>
<>
<> --
<> Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
<> Johannesburg - South Africa
<> http://msmvps.com/xpditif
<> http://msmvps.com/xperts64
<>
<>
<

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Like Darrell says, you could end up getting a surprise on June 30th.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Juan Jansen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OJSKaQ$(E-Mail Removed)...
Not for download??

Quote:

Note: Multilingual User Interface Packs for Windows XP Professional x64
Edition will be available here for download in June 2005
Also very strange that Mike Branningan, doesn't respond anymore... (to bad,
we're not getting an awnser from MS)

Greetings

Juan Jansen
"Christian Hougardy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Juan Jansen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> When will the MUI packages, be available for download?
>>
>> June is almost ended?
>>
>> Or the link outdated?
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...e/default.mspx
>>
>> Or is there another link for the MUI download?
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> Juan Jansen

> Hi Juan,
>
> So far, no MUI was made broadly available, it's only for the large
> companies
> or for those happy enough to have MSDN.
> But a french colleague told us last week that the french MUI was available
> at his store, so maybe you should give a try, don't expect to have it
> freely
> downloadable on the web.
>
> Cheers
>

> --
> Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
> Johannesburg - South Africa
> http://msmvps.com/xpditif
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

Juan Jansen

Hi Darrell,

Was just curious why there was still no awnser (when this was asked several
times)

At least a similar awnser like you did, would have been appreciated be me
(and many others i believe)

Greetings

Juan Jansen
news:(E-Mail Removed)...