Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Setpoint for Winx64 is ready for download from Logitech

Setpoint for Winx64 is ready for download from Logitech

Wayne Wastier

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/do...d=9470,OSID=11

Cool.

Wayne

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Thanks Wayne.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Wayne Wastier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/do...d=9470,OSID=11
>

> Cool.
>

> Wayne

Thomas G. Madsen

Wayne Wastier wrote:

> http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/do...d=9470,OSID=11

Tada.wav !

Thanks.

--
Regards
Madsen

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0dA==?=

Many thanks Wayne.

"Wayne Wastier" wrote:

> http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/do...d=9470,OSID=11
>

> Cool.
>

> Wayne

Mark Gillespie

Wayne Wastier got up from the bar and shouted: :
> http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/do...d=9470,OSID=11
>

> Cool.
>

> Wayne

Well, the even beat Microsoft to it.... Still waiting for MS
Intellipoint/IntelliType software....

Flagon

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:50:35 +0100, Mark Gillespie
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Wayne Wastier got up from the bar and shouted: :
>> http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/do...d=9470,OSID=11
>>

>> Cool.
>>

>> Wayne
>>

>Well, the even beat Microsoft to it.... Still waiting for MS
>Intellipoint/IntelliType software....

You have such an overly positive outlook on things. You're sure to be
disappointed.

Wayne Wastier

"Flagon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:50:35 +0100, Mark Gillespie
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Wayne Wastier got up from the bar and shouted: :
>>> http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/do...d=9470,OSID=11
>>>

>>> Cool.
>>>

>>> Wayne
>>>

>>Well, the even beat Microsoft to it.... Still waiting for MS
>>Intellipoint/IntelliType software....

> You have such an overly positive outlook on things. You're sure to be
> disappointed.

That is only a realistic outlook. They will eventually come out with x64
software for their keyboards/mice.

Mark Gillespie

Wayne Wastier got up from the bar and shouted: :
> "Flagon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:50:35 +0100, Mark Gillespie
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Wayne Wastier got up from the bar and shouted: :

>>> Well, the even beat Microsoft to it.... Still waiting for MS
>>> Intellipoint/IntelliType software....

>> You have such an overly positive outlook on things. You're sure to be
>> disappointed.
>>

> That is only a realistic outlook. They will eventually come out with x64
> software for their keyboards/mice.

It just seems a bit **** poor, that Microsoft are expecting 3rd party
manufacturers to embrace 64bit desktop computing, yet they have not
exactly hit the ground running themselves..

It's a case of "do as we say, not as we do.." I think....

Wayne Wastier

"Mark Gillespie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wayne Wastier got up from the bar and shouted: :
>> "Flagon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> You have such an overly positive outlook on things. You're sure to be
>>> disappointed.
>>>

>> That is only a realistic outlook. They will eventually come out with x64
>> software for their keyboards/mice.

> It just seems a bit **** poor, that Microsoft are expecting 3rd party
> manufacturers to embrace 64bit desktop computing, yet they have not
> exactly hit the ground running themselves..
>
> It's a case of "do as we say, not as we do.." I think....

Yes, it does look very shoddy. Several reps from MS have pulled strings,
yanked wires, and yelled at their own peeps and only got, "Soon" as a
response.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Like you said it will come, just no date thats all, but it will come.