Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Setpoint for Winx64 is ready for download from Logitech

Setpoint for Winx64 is ready for download from Logitech

Wayne Wastier

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Like you said it will come, just no date thats all, but it will come.
> --
> Andre

Yup.

Wayne

Thomas G. Madsen

Wayne Wastier wrote:

> http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/do...d=9470,OSID=11

Is anyone else experiencing lots and lots of Event-IDs 59 in
the error log after installing Setpoint 2.40 build 856?

| Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC.
| Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed
| on your system. For more information, see Help and Support Center
| at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

| Generate Activation Context failed for
| D:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\MFC.
| Reference error message: The referenced assembly is not installed
| on your system. For more information, see Help and Support Center
| at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

What the heck is a reference assembly?

--
Regards
Madsen

Thomas G. Madsen

Thomas G. Madsen wrote:

> Is anyone else experiencing lots and lots of Event-IDs 59 in
> the error log after installing Setpoint 2.40 build 856?

I get three error messages during startup of Windows and Setpoint to
be exact. <http://home18.inet.tele.dk/madsen/winxp64/logitech/setpoint>.

--
Regards
Madsen