Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Win XP x64 180 trial to retail

Win XP x64 180 trial to retail

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

I was terrible at Spanish and French in school.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> No es problema, senor Andre

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> No problemo
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>>
>> "NNBXX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> You're right, Dré.
>>>
>>> I meant upgrading from the 32 bit version is impossible. I just forgot
>>> that
>>> Drew talked about the trial version.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> JB
>>>
>>> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le
>>> message
>>> de news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> the
>>> be
>>> or
>>> and

>>> have
>>> associated

>>> that
>>> OS.

>>> sure
>>> 2

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

It possibly has something to do with the Server 2003 Trial being 180 days,
and since both XP Pro x64 and Server 2003 x64 are based on Server 2003 SP1,
it mistakenly appears so in the client EULA.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"NNBXX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is an error. Both the EULA and winver (run...) state a 120 day trial.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jean-Baptiste
>
> "Intel_Fan" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message
> de
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Then why does my oder confirmation letter with my trial Product Key state
>> that it is a 180 day evaluation??
>>

>> "NNBXX" wrote:
>>
>> > Point 1 : this is a 120 day trial, NOT a 180 one.
>> > Ponit 2 : if you want to upgrade, either you purchase a full OEM copy

> with a
>> > qualifying piece of hardware, or you go TAP if your hardware/XP Pro 32

> bit
>> > license are eligible.
>> >
>> > "Drew Boillot" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
>> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

NNBXX

LOL

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message
de news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was terrible at Spanish and French in school.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > No es problema, senor Andre
> >

> > "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> No problemo
> >> --
> >> Andre
> >> FAQ for MS AntiSpy

> >> "NNBXX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

in

off

you

fact

make

that's

Pro

=?Utf-8?B?RnJlZCBR?=

Don't we have the option at the end of the 120 day trial to pay a fee to
upgrade to the full version?

"Drew Boillot" wrote:

> Does anyone know how easy it will be to convert from the 180 day trial to a
> retail/oem copy?
> Will it be as easy as "upgrading"?
>

> TIA Andrew

MHPNW STAFF

We will probably all have to , because the way it look's , we will never see
the exchange program disk's.....LOL

"Fred Q" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Don't we have the option at the end of the 120 day trial to pay a fee to
> upgrade to the full version?
>
> "Drew Boillot" wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know how easy it will be to convert from the 180 day trial

to a
> > retail/oem copy?
> > Will it be as easy as "upgrading"?
> >

> > TIA Andrew

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Yes, but I don't recommend you go through the TAP program, just purchase it
from either one of the following retail or online store:
NCIX.com, newegg.com or directron.com