Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Virtual Desktop Manager for x64

Virtual Desktop Manager for x64

=?Utf-8?B?U21lYWdvbA==?=

I see that MS's own virtual desktop manager won't install under XPx64.
Anyone know of a good desktop manager that will work? Anyone know if MS
plans to release x64 versions of their Powertoys?

Thanks!

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Try these 2, I am not near my home machine:
http://www.easyfp.com/virtualdesk.htm
http://www.shelltoys.com/virtual_desktop/
--
Andre