Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Premiere Pro.. any luck?

Premiere Pro.. any luck?

Jerry Bradford

If anyone has been successful in burning a DVD from Adobe Premiere Pro
under Win64 I would love to hear how you did it. It's driving me nuts.
Using Nero, I can burn data to a DVD, but in WinXP32 I can actually
export the finished video to DVD right inside the program. No matter
which computer I try, I cannot get premiere to even detect my burner in
Win64. Yes the program works, fine, it just can't finish the job.
Please share your success stories with me? Someone has to have this
working by now.

JB