Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Webcast rebroadcast link no worka...

Webcast rebroadcast link no worka...

Charlie Russel - MVP

Oh, I'm over it. But I admit I was pretty frustrated at the time, and it did
mess up my tempo. I doubt they'll redo it -- the schedule is already pretty
full and the budget year is almost over. But we'll see.

You should be able to download it or play it off the web site in another day
or so. By all means, do download it. They count those numbers as well.

--
Charlie.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Ok, will do.