Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > TAP upgrade program cost

TAP upgrade program cost

=?Utf-8?B?Q3lCZXJKYWs=?=

I emailed the support link provided on the TAP order form page, requesting
elidgability and cost. that was almost 3 weeks ago now. all i got was the
wonderful please email us your product id or the other number off the COA.
i sent a screen shot of my System properties box from my windows XP pro
retail 32 bit version, and got the same responce back, yet another jpg image
of a coa sticker and a request for the product id or product code from the
COA sticker. so i replied again this time manually typing out my product id
from the system properties box, and my request for estimated COST of the
upgrade if i'm elidgable. and am i elidgable as the order screen does really
say your elidgable in so many words nor does it give you any kind of
estimated processing costs. I understand that Postal fee's are involved fair
enough i even included my Post code in the UK for them to research the
estimated cost of packing and post. i still stince that email sent to them
have yet to get any kind of reply.
so i ask here. What does the Upgrade cost for those who are elidgable. and
is the cost of packing to the UK included in that cost or is there an
estimated cost to Lancashire UK

=?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=

the cost would be $22 for postage , if you swap your licence the cost would
be nothing except postage as far as i know (i am also from uk but still
waiting for a second tier reply )