Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Nforce4 drivers

Reply
Thread Tools

Nforce4 drivers

 
 
John Barnes
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-14-2005
Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is for
x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Wayne Wastier
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-14-2005

"John Barnes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is
> for x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks
>


John, the latest I have seen are the 6.56 version.
http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1068


Wayne


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-14-2005
John Barnes wrote:
> Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is for
> x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks
>
>


www.nvidia.com and there is a label at the top left titled "Download
Drivers"
 
Reply With Quote
 
Wayne Wastier
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-14-2005

"Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> John Barnes wrote:
>> Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is
>> for x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks

>
> www.nvidia.com and there is a label at the top left titled "Download
> Drivers"


Naw, all they have are the older beta drivers, 6.39 There is a later
version, 6.56 that can be downloaded now from other sites.


Wayne


 
Reply With Quote
 
Rick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-14-2005
Wayne Wastier wrote:
> "Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>John Barnes wrote:
>>
>>>Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is
>>>for x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks

>>
>>www.nvidia.com and there is a label at the top left titled "Download
>>Drivers"

>
>
> Naw, all they have are the older beta drivers, 6.39 There is a later
> version, 6.56 that can be downloaded now from other sites.
>
>
> Wayne
>
>


That is intriguing. nVidia was good about keeping the most current
versions available from them. I wonder what happened.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Jud Hendrix
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-14-2005
On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:43:00 -0500, "Wayne Wastier"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

MSI has 7.12 on their site, since today. Still in beta.
Do Nvidia drivers ever get out of beta?

Here's the version information:

For WinXP 64-bit system
Audio driver version 4.62 (WHQL)
Audio utility version 4.51
Ethernet NRM driver version 4.82 (WHQL)
Network management tools version 4.85
SMBus driver version 4.48 (WHQL) with updated uninstaller files
Installer version 4.77
WinXP RAIDTOOL application version 4.82
WinXP IDE PATARAID driver version 5.33
WinXP IDE SATARAID driver version 5.33
WinXP IDE SATA_IDE driver version 5.33

Direct download link:
http://us-download.msi.com.tw/suppor...rce4_64bit.zip

jud

 
Reply With Quote
 
Wayne Wastier
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-14-2005

"Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wayne Wastier wrote:
>> "Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>>John Barnes wrote:
>>>
>>>>Can someone tell me what the latest release of NVIDIA nForce4 drivers is
>>>>for x64. Also a link to it please. Thanks
>>>
>>>www.nvidia.com and there is a label at the top left titled "Download
>>>Drivers"

>>
>>
>> Naw, all they have are the older beta drivers, 6.39 There is a later
>> version, 6.56 that can be downloaded now from other sites.
>>
>>
>> Wayne

>
> That is intriguing. nVidia was good about keeping the most current
> versions available from them. I wonder what happened.
>


Not much telling. I do know that these came from a company that makes and/or
sells nForce4 motherboards. I forget right now which company that is though.





Wayne


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A bit stumped here. Vista (64) NForce4 SLI mobo chipset drivers, where? McG. Windows 64bit 6 02-01-2007 02:00 PM
New nForce4 drivers are out Larry Hodges Windows 64bit 13 02-04-2006 07:38 PM
Advice please Nforce4 drivers and SATA William Windows 64bit 4 12-22-2005 12:05 AM
Installing x64 on RAID0, nForce4 drivers ! =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZnJleQ==?= Windows 64bit 3 12-09-2005 12:09 PM
nforce4 drivers updated for x64.... 6.66 Tom Windows 64bit 3 07-18-2005 08:54 PM



Advertisments