Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Drivers for X64

Drivers for X64

ChrisC

Hi, not sure if this link has been posted before so I apologise if it
has....
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/DevelopWithAMD/0,,30_2252_869_875^10454,00.html

Thx
ChrisC

Charlie Russel - MVP

I think I've seen it before, but it is good to repeat it in this case. This
is one of the best lists of what's "in the box" or available for download
right now, and is likely to be kept fairly up to date. But I would expect to
only cover "released" drivers.

--
Charlie.