Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Non compatible USB ADSL Modem

Non compatible USB ADSL Modem

John Barnes

How many in their right mind visit this site? Only people I know who
stick with AOL are chat room addicts. Know where there is and Aol
Anonymous?

"Wayne Wastier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "warpsix" <nomail@home> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>

>>> Better yet, just use your onboard NIC.
>>>

>> but if he is using AOL it won't help even with bring your own access, no
>> dice

> Who in their right mind uses AOL? ;o)

Wayne Wastier

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How many in their right mind visit this site? Only people I know
> who stick with AOL are chat room addicts. Know where there is and Aol
> Anonymous?

LOL.

warpsix

Wayne Wastier wrote:
> "warpsix" <nomail@home> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

>>>Better yet, just use your onboard NIC.
>>>

>>but if he is using AOL it won't help even with bring your own access, no
>>dice

> Who in their right mind uses AOL? ;o)

I never said my wife had a "right mind" but $10.00 a month to have aol
keeps her happy and off my back..
And I do not mind dual booting . To top it off my xp is better then hers
because that trash is not in this system

Wayne Wastier

>> Who in their right mind uses AOL? ;o)

> I never said my wife had a "right mind" but $10.00 a month to have aol
> keeps her happy and off my back..

ROFLOL.

warpsix

you are right about the chat room addicts.we outgrew that years ago
but when the wife goes to keyword cnn she gets a lot more video than
when I go to CNN.com and some other magazine sites are better for her
I am not defending the AOL bloatware that clogs your operating system.
just don't criticize all of the 20 million people that use it .
there are a few hundred of us that know what we are doing.

John Barnes wrote:
> How many in their right mind visit this site? Only people I know who
> stick with AOL are chat room addicts. Know where there is and Aol
> Anonymous?
>

> "Wayne Wastier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>"warpsix" <nomail@home> wrote in message
>>news:%(E-Mail Removed).. .

>>>but if he is using AOL it won't help even with bring your own access, no
>>>dice

>>Who in their right mind uses AOL? ;o)

Wayne Wastier

"warpsix" <nomail@home> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> you are right about the chat room addicts.we outgrew that years ago
> but when the wife goes to keyword cnn she gets a lot more video than when
> I go to CNN.com and some other magazine sites are better for her
> I am not defending the AOL bloatware that clogs your operating system.
> just don't criticize all of the 20 million people that use it .
> there are a few hundred of us that know what we are doing.

No way would I do that. She is your better half, right? LOL.

Wayne