Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-219 Aaaarghhh

70-219 Aaaarghhh

Madmouse

Hi

Man o Man, Bill needed money when he was creating 70-219 !!

Failed It last week, I scored 550, I got the "Ski-resort" case and
during the exam I was wondered why there were no localized exams in my
own native language. Especially on this exam a Dutch text would be nice.
Now I first have to translate the **** and then they expect me to give
the right answer on this English text that gives me headackes remembering.
In real live I won't make any ICT decisions and do discussions about It
in English. Off course I would use the English terms.

By the way I allready passed 5 other m$ exams in one go, including 216.

By the way Now I failed 219 I am considering to buy an Readiness review
book from M$ press on 219. I am just wondering If that is a good guide.

Marty