Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > alcohol 120%

alcohol 120%

Justin Hawkes

Anybody know if there is a version for Windows XP x64 ?

Jud Hendrix

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:00:27 +0100, "Justin Hawkes"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Anybody know if there is a version for Windows XP x64 ?

From the Alcohol forum:

Apr 28 2005, 08:34 PM
Post #2

Email/Forum Support
Group Icon

Group: Administration
Joined: 19-August 02
From: in the celler
Member No.: 2

Alcohol will actualy run on 64 bit Windows but without virtual drives,
you would need to copy the files from Alcohol folder to the 64 bit
system. We hope to have a solution for 64 bit installs shortly.

Also virtual drives support will be available for 64 bit's in a near
future.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

I found this in a PlanetADM64 thread:
http://www.winimage.com/misc/filedisk64.htm

http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversi....php/t527.html

Daemon Tools, WinISO, Alchohol 120% have all reported incompatible, they
should be working on updates though.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Justin Hawkes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody know if there is a version for Windows XP x64 ?

John Barnes

If he wants what I want, Virtual Drives added to the system, WinImage only
creates the pseudo disks and will insert to an installed physical drive.
I also want to be able to have my physical drives free for other things and
have Run disks available via virtual drives so I don't have to do the old
disk shuffle each time I run a rarely run program. I'm not all that
organised and takes time to find them let alone swap disks

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I found this in a PlanetADM64 thread:
> http://www.winimage.com/misc/filedisk64.htm
>
> http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversi....php/t527.html
>
> Daemon Tools, WinISO, Alchohol 120% have all reported incompatible, they
> should be working on updates though.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>

> "Justin Hawkes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anybody know if there is a version for Windows XP x64 ?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Well, the best thing then is to just wait until they have updated their apps
to support Virtual Drives.

Alcohol 120% Jud Hendrix Windows 64bit 0 04-26-2006 02:41 PM
error with daemon tools and alcohol 120% PHANTOm Computer Support 1 09-03-2005 08:52 AM
Having Problems with the speed PC creates an image on hard-drive using Alcohol 120% Steve DVD Video 1 12-30-2004 11:23 AM
DVD Comression with Alcohol 120 TM DVD Video 1 11-05-2004 07:12 PM
Alcohol 120% Dalgibbard Computer Support 2 07-27-2004 01:54 PM

Advertisments