Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > end of trial upgrade cost...

end of trial upgrade cost...

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

For one reason, the full released version is not available by download.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"AFacetiousGuy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> OMFG!!!! Why cant I just use a credit card online and just upgrade my
> trial
> directly through MS?
>
> "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:
>
>> And the great thing about it is, you can do an inplace upgrade to the
>> final
>> version if you standardized on the trial.
>> --
>> Andre
>> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=

Could you explain exaclty what you mean by "standardize on the trial"
I'm thinking of going through with the trial, but I really dont want to have
to do a clean re-install when the trials up. Is there any options or
components I should avoid installing?

"Andre Da Costa [Extended64]" wrote:

> And the great thing about it is, you can do an inplace upgrade to the final
> version if you standardized on the trial.
> --
> Andre
> Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
>
> "Mitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thats pretty good. 4 months. I can save up for the OEM version in that.
> > Like
> > £1 a day for me

> >> 120 days
> >>
> >> --