Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Finally a change from "Pending"

Finally a change from "Pending"

Dennis Pack

The TAP screen changed to "Order has been received. You will be charged at
the time of order shipment". I haven't received an E-Mail but the status
finally changed.

=?Utf-8?B?Y21jYXJ0aHk=?=

It a miracle!

"Dennis Pack" wrote:

> The TAP screen changed to "Order has been received. You will be charged at
> the time of order shipment". I haven't received an E-Mail but the status
> finally changed.

kevin

ditto! way cool.

kevin

"cmcarthy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It a miracle!
>
> "Dennis Pack" wrote:
>
>> The TAP screen changed to "Order has been received. You will be charged
>> at
>> the time of order shipment". I haven't received an E-Mail but the status
>> finally changed.

NoNoBadDog!

"Dennis Pack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OoXix%(E-Mail Removed)...
> The TAP screen changed to "Order has been received. You will be charged at
> the time of order shipment". I haven't received an E-Mail but the status
> finally changed.

My status also changed, but my email addy has changed since submitting my
order. Anyone (MVP) have a clue on how to go about updating my email
address?

TIA

Bobby

James Park

Don't be fooled! Doesn't all that still just equate to "Pending"?

"Dennis Pack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OoXix%(E-Mail Removed)...
> The TAP screen changed to "Order has been received. You will be charged at
> the time of order shipment". I haven't received an E-Mail but the status
> finally changed.

=?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

mine too. of course there will be another six weeks of 'received.. .'

Mark Gillespie

Dennis Pack got up from the bar and shouted: :
> The TAP screen changed to "Order has been received. You will be charged at
> the time of order shipment". I haven't received an E-Mail but the status
> finally changed.

Same here. It also now shows the correct product: Microsoft Windows XP
Professional x64 Edition

Instead of the previous: Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Posted code still shows FN thou, instead of my correct postcode.

NNBXX

Same here

"Dennis Pack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OoXix%(E-Mail Removed)...
> The TAP screen changed to "Order has been received. You will be charged at
> the time of order shipment". I haven't received an E-Mail but the status
> finally changed.

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=

Sounds better than Pending but it means much the same thing, and my order has
also chaned

"NNBXX" wrote:

> Same here
>
> "Dennis Pack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OoXix%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > The TAP screen changed to "Order has been received. You will be charged at
> > the time of order shipment". I haven't received an E-Mail but the status
> > finally changed.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia!!!!
--