Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Questions for Microsoft reps...

Questions for Microsoft reps...

Rf

Two questions:

1) Is using the practice tests such as Transcender and
Test King considered to be cheating?

2) Are we allowed to disclose our scores and some general
info about the tests (not the questions or answers,
obviously) without violating the non-disclosure agreement?

Thanks.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Rf wrote:
> Two questions:
>
> 1) Is using the practice tests such as Transcender and
> Test King considered to be cheating?

No and yes.

> 2) Are we allowed to disclose our scores and some general
> info about the tests (not the questions or answers,
> obviously) without violating the non-disclosure agreement?

Yes and yes.

--
Fris "Not a Microsoft Rep, but I play one on USENET!" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

Certaholics

Welcomes.