Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Lexmark printer

Lexmark printer

John Barnes

I was happy when x64 installed my OLD Lexmark printer and unhappy that it
didn't install my new Cannon. Unfortunately when I do a print to the
Lexmark printer all it does it continually recycle thru the setup program,
printing the test sheet over and over etc. Any ideas on how to stop and get
the document to print? Anyone else with a Z42 that is installed and
working. Cannon says :

Thank you for your reply.

At this time, Canon has not announced, or provide any 64-bit drivers or
support for consumer products. I do understand your concerns, and
apologize for any inconvenience. Your comments are noted and will be
passed on. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance with
the printer.