Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Exchanging 32 bit for 64 bit windows

Exchanging 32 bit for 64 bit windows

=?Utf-8?B?Tm9MdWNr?=

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to do the exchange without using any
credit cards. Cant I just download it? it is much faster for me to download
than to wait for it to come through mail!! & the fact is I dont have a credit
card!

Morituri-|-Max

"NoLuck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to do the exchange without using any
> credit cards. Cant I just download it? it is much faster for me to
> download
> than to wait for it to come through mail!! & the fact is I dont have a
> credit
> card!

How are you going to download it if you can't pay for it online?

Charlie Russel - MVP

No, there is no way to download the Technology Advancement Program version of
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition. It is only available on CD, and that
requires a credit card to order, I'm afraid.

--
Charlie.

NoLuck wrote:
> Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to do the exchange without
> using any credit cards. Cant I just download it? it is much faster
> for me to download than to wait for it to come through mail!! & the
> fact is I dont have a credit card!

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

There is a trade off, in this case its your credit card number. If thats not
working for you, you can always buy the full thing from a number of computer
outlets.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"NoLuck" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to do the exchange without using any
> credit cards. Cant I just download it? it is much faster for me to
> download
> than to wait for it to come through mail!! & the fact is I dont have a
> credit
> card!

Re: Best place for exchanging $ to Euro? mrtravelkay Cisco 0 04-23-2004 11:50 PM
exchanging 70-291 and 70-290 MCSE 6 12-27-2003 03:54 PM
Calling Popups and Exchanging Value Between Windows Rafael Veronezi ASP .Net 0 07-02-2003 12:26 PM

Advertisments