Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > technology exchange?

technology exchange?

=?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

has anyone had their technology exchange copy ship? i am sitting at two days
shy of 6 weeks.

NNBXX

Still pending here. Such a shame ! Why doesn't Microsoft put more pressure
on Zomax ?

"zxnos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> has anyone had their technology exchange copy ship? i am sitting at two
> days
> shy of 6 weeks.

Tocapet

And for me it's only been 10 days (sigh)

"zxnos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> has anyone had their technology exchange copy ship? i am sitting at two
> days
> shy of 6 weeks.

NNBXX

For me, 6 weeks

"Tocapet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> And for me it's only been 10 days (sigh)
>
> "zxnos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> has anyone had their technology exchange copy ship? i am sitting at two
>> days
>> shy of 6 weeks.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

I think they should change Technology Unexplained or Technology
Unforgiveable.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"zxnos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> has anyone had their technology exchange copy ship? i am sitting at two
> days
> shy of 6 weeks.

Rick

Patience, ass, patience!

zxnos wrote:
> has anyone had their technology exchange copy ship? i am sitting at two days
> shy of 6 weeks.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Who are you referring to? Try and be a bit more civilized, we are not living
in the Flintstones era.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Patience, ass, patience!
>
> zxnos wrote:
>> has anyone had their technology exchange copy ship? i am sitting at two
>> days shy of 6 weeks.

Kevin Panzke

Still Pending here as well. Tomorrow will be my 6 Week Holiday of Pending
Status, and it will probably be still Pending as well.

"zxnos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> has anyone had their technology exchange copy ship? i am sitting at two
> days
> shy of 6 weeks.

John Barnes

Hope you don't regret it when you do get it. Giving up your x86 license
before you know the x64 works for you seems like quite a risk when for a few
bucks you can get the trial version and make sure first. Good luck though.
I personally bought the full version and I am glad I can still dual boot to
x86.

"zxnos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> has anyone had their technology exchange copy ship? i am sitting at two
> days
> shy of 6 weeks.

Tim

Haha. Fred Flinstone with 20 toes.