Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > i have a restore folder options question

i have a restore folder options question

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FzcGVy?=

the fact that i got to this page is amazing, i was just looking thru options
and made my folders go into high resolution where they all turned black, well
a half hour later i got them back to windows xp but my folders are now huge
and don't look normal, i just want them to look like when i download xp in
the first place but every option i try does nothing, still look bad and are
huge, i just want to restore them to the orginal without having to redownload
entire windows, any help please, thank you

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Have you tried System Restore?
http://support.microsoft.com/ default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q306084
--