Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > microsoft keyboard and mouse drivers

microsoft keyboard and mouse drivers

Calvin Frankum

dont flame if this has been answered already, i have tried a search which
didnt come back with a answer.
is the any indication when Microsoft will be releasing x64 drivers for their
hardware?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

Currently, there isnt any. There should be an x64 version of it in the near
future.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

"Calvin Frankum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> dont flame if this has been answered already, i have tried a search which
> didnt come back with a answer.
> is the any indication when Microsoft will be releasing x64 drivers for
> their hardware?

Charlie Russel - MVP

Try a search on "Intellimouse" and you'd find it. The answer? they're being
worked on, no date announced yet.

--
Charlie.

Calvin Frankum wrote:
> dont flame if this has been answered already, i have tried a search
> which didnt come back with a answer.
> is the any indication when Microsoft will be releasing x64 drivers
> for their hardware?

Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

"Calvin Frankum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> dont flame if this has been answered already, i have tried a search which
> didnt come back with a answer.
> is the any indication when Microsoft will be releasing x64 drivers for
> their hardware?

Calvin,

Just use the Outlook Express Find... and this time look for intellipoint
You will see all the coversations about our mouse and keyboard drivers.

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Calvin Frankum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> dont flame if this has been answered already, i have tried a search which
> didnt come back with a answer.
> is the any indication when Microsoft will be releasing x64 drivers for
> their hardware?

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

And we have all made it easier now.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Calvin Frankum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> dont flame if this has been answered already, i have tried a search which
>> didnt come back with a answer.
>> is the any indication when Microsoft will be releasing x64 drivers for
>> their hardware?

> Calvin,
>
> Just use the Outlook Express Find... and this time look for
> intellipoint
> You will see all the coversations about our mouse and keyboard drivers.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

> rights

> newsgroups
>
> "Calvin Frankum" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> dont flame if this has been answered already, i have tried a search which
>> didnt come back with a answer.
>> is the any indication when Microsoft will be releasing x64 drivers for
>> their hardware?

Billie Volkova

Quite funny really that windows update already offers drivers for the Saitek
Gamers keyboard on x64 but not Microsoft-branded hardware.