Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > mcse on windows 2000

Reply
Thread Tools

mcse on windows 2000

 
 
akre
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2004
is anyone knows if the MCSE on windows 2000 will retire
sometime soon; if yes any idea when?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2004
no, yes

"akre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:519601c4002c$0b415ad0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> is anyone knows if the MCSE on windows 2000 will retire
> sometime soon; if yes any idea when?



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2004
Consultant opined, On 3/2/04 6:47 AM:

> no, yes
>
> "akre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:519601c4002c$0b415ad0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>is anyone knows if the MCSE on windows 2000 will retire
>>sometime soon; if yes any idea when?

>
>
>

Gotta be a record, I don't think anyone's asked this one for a couple of
days!

JaR
Astonished Thug
 
Reply With Quote
 
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2004
>Gotta be a record, I don't think anyone's asked this one for a couple of
>days!


I guess many people had a long weekend.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-02-2004
The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/2/04 10:11 AM:

>>Gotta be a record, I don't think anyone's asked this one for a couple of
>>days!

>
>
> I guess many people had a long weekend.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3


I wanna long weekend! Sun's shinin' Birds are birdin' It's a balmy 50
degrees outside, and I'm stuck in this fscking office and don't get off
till after dark!

And they say it's gonna be snow and/or rain by the weekend!

Furrfsckingfu

JaR
Thug #9-6
 
Reply With Quote
 
Dennis
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2004
JaR wrote:
> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/2/04 10:11 AM:
>
>>> Gotta be a record, I don't think anyone's asked this one for a couple
>>> of days!

>>
>>
>>
>> I guess many people had a long weekend.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>
>
> I wanna long weekend! Sun's shinin' Birds are birdin' It's a balmy 50
> degrees outside, and I'm stuck in this fscking office and don't get off
> till after dark!
>
> And they say it's gonna be snow and/or rain by the weekend!
>
> Furrfsckingfu
>
> JaR
> Thug #9-6

Must live in Wisconsin
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2004
Dennis opined, On 3/5/04 4:41 PM:
>
> Must live in Wisconsin


Washington. State, that is.

JaR
Thug # 117.41e 47.6n
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MCSE 2000 to 2003 upgrade path. What happens when 2000 is retired? acem77 MCSE 10 04-03-2008 04:16 PM
Upgrade mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003 =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= MCSE 5 02-22-2007 07:59 PM
2000 MCSE can I take SQL 2000? Harrison Midkiff Microsoft Certification 1 02-25-2005 08:26 PM
Should i go for upgrade from MCSE 2000 to MCSE Windows Server 2003 CHY. QAMRUL HUDA MCSE 4 10-11-2003 11:56 AM
Re: Upgrading from MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003... 1 exam or 2 exams? Nic MCSE 0 07-06-2003 07:55 PM



Advertisments