Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Longhorn Beta

Longhorn Beta

Christian Hougardy

Mark Gillespie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> is that 10 (point 000), or 10,000 ?
>
> I have server Server 2003 R2 beta, but was hoping for a longhorn
> invite, which is more my cup of tea... ((E-Mail Removed) -
> hint hint...)

it is ten thousand and as soon as the beta 1 is available on MSDN, we'll
have tens of thousand....soon enough

Cheers

--
Christian Hougardy
(Ruiselede - Belgium)

Colin Barnhorst

The more, the better for the product. They time-bomb at the end of year
most likely anyway.

"Christian Hougardy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eVNb8Y$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mark Gillespie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> is that 10 (point 000), or 10,000 ?
>>
>> I have server Server 2003 R2 beta, but was hoping for a longhorn
>> invite, which is more my cup of tea... ((E-Mail Removed) -
>> hint hint...)

> it is ten thousand and as soon as the beta 1 is available on MSDN, we'll
> have tens of thousand....soon enough
>
> Cheers
>

> --
> Christian Hougardy
> (Ruiselede - Belgium)
> http://msmvps.com/xpditif
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

=?Utf-8?B?bWF4bWFsYXc=?=

"Gary MCSE" wrote:

> I was curious if there are any builds available for Longhorn yet.
> I realize its very early on in the process but was hoping for some kind of
> Beta for it.
> There is a WDF Beta that will work with Longhorn or Server 2003 x64 and
> figured there may be something a version of Longhorn to use for the WDF.
> Also Avalon and Indigo are Betas and are built in components of Longhorn.

=?Utf-8?B?bWF4bWFsYXc=?=

"Wayne Wastier" wrote:

> Gary MCSE wrote:
> > I was curious if there are any builds available for Longhorn yet.
> > I realize its very early on in the process but was hoping for some
> > kind of Beta for it.
> > There is a WDF Beta that will work with Longhorn or Server 2003 x64
> > and figured there may be something a version of Longhorn to use for
> > the WDF. Also Avalon and Indigo are Betas and are built in components
> > of Longhorn.

> I heard that the Longhorn Beta program was to begin sometime this summer.

=?Utf-8?B?bWF4bWFsYXc=?=