Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Question HELP

Question HELP

>Just because you are paranoid does not mean they aren't really out to
>get you!

it is real

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

LnkWizard

JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jtyc opined, On 3/2/04 10:28 AM:

> >>Excellent point and no doubt worthy of further discussion. All those
> >>in favor......

> > What's does the book "1984" have to do with anything?
> >

> Just because you are paranoid does not mean they aren't really out to
> get you!
>
> JaR
> Doubleplus Ungood Thug

All I want to know is who those guys with the
nice white lab coats are, and why they are
carrying that funny looking jacket with long
sleeves and heavy leather straps and buckles.
They keep hanging out by my office and are
always looking at me strangely.

>All I want to know is who those guys with the
>nice white lab coats are, and why they are
>carrying that funny looking jacket with long
>sleeves and heavy leather straps and buckles.
>They keep hanging out by my office and are
>always looking at me strangely.

I noticed that as well. How strange.......

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3