Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Question HELP

Question HELP

Marlin Munrow

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 06:49:51 -0800, "Consultant"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>i don't understand how you can stumble across this newsgroup but can't seem
>to find the certification site on the vendors homepage in which you intend
>to get certified on.
>

>"MrBoneDaddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:23f801c3ffe7$410746b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I want to do my MCSE and I started back when it was
>> Windows NT 4.0 I would like to start over fresh with like
>> windows 2003 any one know where I should start any sites
>> to get like a list of stuff I should do and thats all I
>> am goign to do it on my own if I can. Also Would like to
>> do this with-in a year give or take.... Please email me
>> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

badda-bing!

================================
My Hero:
(remove vroomfondle to email me)
================================

>F'n guy, start when NT 4.0. That was before www!

Yeah, but think of it this way, back then wong, cobol & don were just
pieces of afterbirth floating in same backwater swamp. Oh happy
times....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/2/04 10:10 AM:

>>F'n guy, start when NT 4.0. That was before www!

> Yeah, but think of it this way, back then wong, cobol & don were just
> pieces of afterbirth floating in same backwater swamp. Oh happy
> times....

And yet another argument for euthanasia!

>And yet another argument for euthanasia!

Excellent point and no doubt worthy of further discussion. All those
in favor......

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

> >And yet another argument for euthanasia!

> Excellent point and no doubt worthy of further discussion. All those
> in favor......

What's does the book "1984" have to do with anything?

JaR

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/2/04 10:21 AM:

>>And yet another argument for euthanasia!

> Excellent point and no doubt worthy of further discussion. All those
> in favor......

......just line up over here with your rifles. Ready, Aim......

>What's does the book "1984" have to do with anything?

Not sure, but it's turned thirteen o'clock over here and no sign of
the thought police [yet].

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

> >What's does the book "1984" have to do with anything?
>
> Not sure, but it's turned thirteen o'clock over here and no sign of
> the thought police [yet].

You live in Eastasia?

JaR

Jtyc opined, On 3/2/04 10:28 AM:

>>>And yet another argument for euthanasia!

>>Excellent point and no doubt worthy of further discussion. All those
>>in favor......

> What's does the book "1984" have to do with anything?

Just because you are paranoid does not mean they aren't really out to
get you!

JaR
Doubleplus Ungood Thug

>You live in Eastasia?

No, I'm still over in Oceania at the moment.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3