Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-240

70-240

Roger Barbeau

Hi!

Three question for you:

I'm MCSE on Windows NT 4.0

I've passed the 70-240, now i want to know which exam i need to take in
order to achieve my MCSE Windows 2000.

The 70-240 replace the Core Exam: Client Operating System and Core Exam:
Networking System?

I also passed the

Exam 70-086: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Systems Management Server
2.0
Exam 70-059: Internetworking with Microsoft TCP/IP on Microsoft Windows NT
4.0

as elective

So i only need to take the 70-219?

Is there any upgrade exam to the MCSE Windows 2003?

Regards,

Roger Barbeau

Have a look here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp

"Roger Barbeau" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OgENlc7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi!
>
> Three question for you:
>
> I'm MCSE on Windows NT 4.0
>
> I've passed the 70-240, now i want to know which exam i need to take in
> order to achieve my MCSE Windows 2000.
>
> The 70-240 replace the Core Exam: Client Operating System and Core Exam:
> Networking System?
>
> I also passed the
>
> Exam 70-086: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Systems Management
> Server
> 2.0
> Exam 70-059: Internetworking with Microsoft TCP/IP on Microsoft Windows NT
> 4.0
>
> as elective
>
> So i only need to take the 70-219?
>
> Is there any upgrade exam to the MCSE Windows 2003?
>

> Regards,
>
> Roger Barbeau
> (E-Mail Removed)

Roger Barbeau

They don't talk abbout which exam the 70-240 replace.

Regards,

Roger

<MCSE (NT4, W2K, W2K3)> wrote in message
news:%23tq44V$$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have a look here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp
>
> "Roger Barbeau" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OgENlc7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi!
> >
> > Three question for you:
> >
> > I'm MCSE on Windows NT 4.0
> >
> > I've passed the 70-240, now i want to know which exam i need to take in
> > order to achieve my MCSE Windows 2000.
> >
> > The 70-240 replace the Core Exam: Client Operating System and Core

Exam:
> > Networking System?
> >
> > I also passed the
> >
> > Exam 70-086: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Systems Management
> > Server
> > 2.0
> > Exam 70-059: Internetworking with Microsoft TCP/IP on Microsoft Windows

NT
> > 4.0
> >
> > as elective
> >
> > So i only need to take the 70-219?
> >
> > Is there any upgrade exam to the MCSE Windows 2003?
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Roger Barbeau
> > (E-Mail Removed)

Check out footnote 1.

"Roger Barbeau" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> They don't talk abbout which exam the 70-240 replace.
>
> Regards,
>
> Roger
>
> <MCSE (NT4, W2K, W2K3)> wrote in message
> news:%23tq44V$$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Have a look here:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp
>>
>> "Roger Barbeau" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:OgENlc7$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi!
>> >
>> > Three question for you:
>> >
>> > I'm MCSE on Windows NT 4.0
>> >
>> > I've passed the 70-240, now i want to know which exam i need to take in
>> > order to achieve my MCSE Windows 2000.
>> >
>> > The 70-240 replace the Core Exam: Client Operating System and Core

> Exam:
>> > Networking System?
>> >
>> > I also passed the
>> >
>> > Exam 70-086: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Systems Management
>> > Server
>> > 2.0
>> > Exam 70-059: Internetworking with Microsoft TCP/IP on Microsoft Windows

> NT
>> > 4.0
>> >
>> > as elective
>> >
>> > So i only need to take the 70-219?
>> >
>> > Is there any upgrade exam to the MCSE Windows 2003?
>> >

>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > Roger Barbeau
>> > (E-Mail Removed)

Roger Barbeau