Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > MS Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 and MS Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A drivers?

MS Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 and MS Wireless Multimedia Keyboard 1.0A drivers?

Peter Row

Hi,

I am considering going in for the free OEM upgrade from 32 XP to 64 XP the
one thing holding me back now is drivers.
I think I've got all that I need network/sata/audio/graphics. However can
anyone tell me (perhaps someone who has the retail release OEM version
installed) does the XP64 CD include drivers for the subject line MS
hardware?

I've looked on the MS site and have only found 32bit drivers which I am
currently using.

Regards,
Peter

Christian Hougardy

Peter Row <****(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am considering going in for the free OEM upgrade from 32 XP to 64
> XP the one thing holding me back now is drivers.
> I think I've got all that I need network/sata/audio/graphics. However
> can anyone tell me (perhaps someone who has the retail release OEM
> version installed) does the XP64 CD include drivers for the subject
> line MS hardware?
>
> I've looked on the MS site and have only found 32bit drivers which I
> am currently using.
>
> Regards,
> Peter

Hi Peter,

No, not yet, as far as I understand, it's on the way but not available
today.

Cheers

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

Andre Da Costa

Its up to the hardware folks responsible who are responsible for the
product.
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Peter Row" <****(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am considering going in for the free OEM upgrade from 32 XP to 64 XP the
> one thing holding me back now is drivers.
> I think I've got all that I need network/sata/audio/graphics. However can
> anyone tell me (perhaps someone who has the retail release OEM version
> installed) does the XP64 CD include drivers for the subject line MS
> hardware?
>
> I've looked on the MS site and have only found 32bit drivers which I am
> currently using.
>
> Regards,
> Peter

Joseph Conway [MSFT]

We have basic support for them but there is no Intellimouse support for x64
as of yet.