Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Trial E-mail not working???

Trial E-mail not working???

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEZhcm1lcg==?=

I've tried with two e-mail addresses (both good accounts, not free hotmail or
similar), and haven't recieved any message. The order page has no support
except check your spam filter. I've given it a while to process (considering
its free I'm not sure why it wouln't be more or less instantaneous).

Anyone know what's up?

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Rob;
Typically it takes about an hour.
How long has it been?

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Rob Farmer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've tried with two e-mail addresses (both good accounts, not free hotmail
> or
> similar), and haven't recieved any message. The order page has no support
> except check your spam filter. I've given it a while to process
> (considering
> its free I'm not sure why it wouln't be more or less instantaneous).
>
> Anyone know what's up?

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Rob;
As a follow up to my earlier post, I just received the key from a request I
sent about the time of my last post...about 30 minutes this time.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
http://www.dts-l.org

"Rob Farmer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've tried with two e-mail addresses (both good accounts, not free hotmail
> or
> similar), and haven't recieved any message. The order page has no support
> except check your spam filter. I've given it a while to process
> (considering
> its free I'm not sure why it wouln't be more or less instantaneous).
>
> Anyone know what's up?

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEZhcm1lcg==?=

I got the message now. Its been a bit over an hour. I just expected it to
work a litte quicker.

"Jupiter Jones [MVP]" wrote:

> Rob;
> As a follow up to my earlier post, I just received the key from a request I
> sent about the time of my last post...about 30 minutes this time.
>
> --
> Jupiter Jones [MVP]
> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
> In memory of our dear friend, MVP Alex Nichol
> http://www.dts-l.org
>

> "Rob Farmer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I've tried with two e-mail addresses (both good accounts, not free hotmail
> > or
> > similar), and haven't recieved any message. The order page has no support
> > except check your spam filter. I've given it a while to process
> > (considering
> > its free I'm not sure why it wouln't be more or less instantaneous).
> >
> > Anyone know what's up?

Christian Hougardy

Rob Farmer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I got the message now. Its been a bit over an hour. I just expected
> it to work a litte quicker.

Well, it took 4 hours for some of us. I know it's not easy, but a little bit
a patience helps

Cheers

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

Andre Da Costa

I think it was even long than 4 hours for some.
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta