Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Sil3114 SATA Drivers

Sil3114 SATA Drivers

John

Has anyone been able to get the gigabyte drivers for this chip installed on
a Gigbyte K8N Ultra 9 MB with the Windows 2003 64 Bit operating system?

Thanks

John

Charlie Russel - MVP

I noticed that there are new drivers for this on PlanetAMD64.com. Did you
download the latest from there?

--
Charlie.

John wrote:
> Has anyone been able to get the gigabyte drivers for this chip
> installed on a Gigbyte K8N Ultra 9 MB with the Windows 2003 64 Bit
> operating system?
> Thanks
>
> John

Rick

John wrote:
> Has anyone been able to get the gigabyte drivers for this chip installed on
> a Gigbyte K8N Ultra 9 MB with the Windows 2003 64 Bit operating system?
>
> Thanks
>
> John

Silicon Image has drivers at the following URL:

http://www.siliconimage.com/support/...=0&sataraid=0&

John

Thanks

I down loaded them, will install later to see if they work.

John

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> John wrote:
>> Has anyone been able to get the gigabyte drivers for this chip installed
>> on a Gigbyte K8N Ultra 9 MB with the Windows 2003 64 Bit operating
>> system?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> John

> Silicon Image has drivers at the following URL:
>
> http://www.siliconimage.com/support/...=0&sataraid=0&

John

Rick

No Go!!

Thanks anyway

John

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> John wrote:
>> Has anyone been able to get the gigabyte drivers for this chip installed
>> on a Gigbyte K8N Ultra 9 MB with the Windows 2003 64 Bit operating
>> system?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> John

> Silicon Image has drivers at the following URL:
>
> http://www.siliconimage.com/support/...=0&sataraid=0&

Tony Sperling

Hi, John.
I had an issue with that a while back - I had trouble understanding the
contents of
the ZIP file as a README or Install file wasn't included. I wrote to their
support
and had great help in half a day explaining that I needed the contents of a
different
ZIP to create the floppy which then would house the contents of the first
ZIP. If I
remember. I later dumped that card for other reasons and cannot be specific
about
the success of it all, but reading that note made it look like that was what
I needed.

Do write them!

Hope this helps.

Tony. . .