Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Raid O Drivers

Raid O Drivers

=?Utf-8?B?THVja3lvbmU=?=

I was told that I need to put my rage 0 Hard Drive drivers on a floppy disk
and then load them onto the computer before I can download my X64 OS. Can
someone tell me where I can get these drivers and when do I load
them.......thanks

Christian Hougardy

Luckyone <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I was told that I need to put my rage 0 Hard Drive drivers on a
> floppy disk and then load them onto the computer before I can
> download my X64 OS. Can someone tell me where I can get these drivers
> and when do I load them.......thanks

Hi,

Tell us more about your motherboard, otherwise, we can't help.
Anyway, one of the best places when it comes to drivers is :
www.planetamd64.com

Cheers

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

Andre Da Costa

Platnetamd64.com is a great place to start. Also, to bypass registration,
use bugmenot.com
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta