Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Booting problem... "????"

Booting problem... "????"

=?Utf-8?B?bWFoYWtvaGw=?=

Hi there, well as the title says, i`ve a lil booting problem, and i dont know
how to solve it, actualy i really dont know how is managed or something like
that. The pc has windows xp, and the booting prob. has been there for a long
while, when i turn it on, i just have to insert he xp cd so it might boot
with it, after that it works normaly. I`ve formated the pc, and nothing...
and i was just wondering if some of you would have a clue of what the problem
could be. Coz I've really no idea. Perhaps it doesnt reconize the file where
all the info is... i dont know. :S

I thnx u for taking some mins of ur time to read all this. And really thnx u
if u have an idea of what it could be.

Thnx and C ya.

Flosshogg

I had this problem once and cant think of how I fixed it... hopfully someone
else can!!

I know.... im about as usless as tits on a bull

"mahakohl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there, well as the title says, i`ve a lil booting problem, and i dont
> know
> how to solve it, actualy i really dont know how is managed or something
> like
> that. The pc has windows xp, and the booting prob. has been there for a
> long
> while, when i turn it on, i just have to insert he xp cd so it might boot
> with it, after that it works normaly. I`ve formated the pc, and nothing...
> and i was just wondering if some of you would have a clue of what the
> problem
> could be. Coz I've really no idea. Perhaps it doesnt reconize the file
> where
> all the info is... i dont know. :S
>
> I thnx u for taking some mins of ur time to read all this. And really thnx
> if u have an idea of what it could be.
>
> Thnx and C ya.

Christian Hougardy

mahakohl <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi there, well as the title says, i`ve a lil booting problem, and i
> dont know how to solve it, actualy i really dont know how is managed
> or something like that. The pc has windows xp, and the booting prob.
> has been there for a long while, when i turn it on, i just have to
> insert he xp cd so it might boot with it, after that it works
> normaly. I`ve formated the pc, and nothing... and i was just
> wondering if some of you would have a clue of what the problem could
> be. Coz I've really no idea. Perhaps it doesnt reconize the file
> where all the info is... i dont know. :S
>
> I thnx u for taking some mins of ur time to read all this. And really
> thnx u if u have an idea of what it could be.
>
> Thnx and C ya.

Someone had a similar problem a few days ago, solved on this newsgroup, have
a look here, you'll find your answer.
Sorry, I don't really remember the way it was fixed but I'm sure it was

Cheers

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

=?Utf-8?B?bWFoYWtvaGw=?=

hum such an amazing thing to found between all this, but thnx to u guys for
ur time