Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > way too much aggressivity

way too much aggressivity

Andre Da Costa

Dennis, the truth hurts, its a known fact.
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Dennis Pack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I agree with you fully.
>

> I work technical assistance in a different industry and I see the same
> thing daily. The young and knowledgeable slam me on surveys because I give
> them the direct answer and the mature and knowledgeable appreciate the
> direct answer because it usually brings to light something that was
> overlooked.
>

> I'm not an expert in the computer field, more of an experienced novice
> that's learned the hard way more than once. I learn from your answers so
> keep posting because there are a lot of use that appreciate it.
>

> Professionalism and appreciation are learned traits not inherited.
>

> "Christian Hougardy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I can't believe what I'm reading here on a regular basis.
>> Why do people searching for help have to be that aggressif when they
>> don't receive the expected answer ?
>> Every day, 3 or 4 guys, searching for help are making some very
>> unpleasant comments...
>> We are all here to learn and to help each other. I'm on the newsgroups
>> for the last 4 years, mostly in french, it's obvious, but I've never seen
>> so much animosity as here...
>>
>> I wonder...
>>
>> Cheers
>>

>> --
>> Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
>> Johannesburg - South Africa
>> http://msmvps.com/xpditif

=?Utf-8?B?SHVnbw==?=

The word your should have used is "aggression" the word "aggressivity" is not
English.

"Christian Hougardy" wrote:

> I can't believe what I'm reading here on a regular basis.
> Why do people searching for help have to be that aggressif when they don't
> receive the expected answer ?
> Every day, 3 or 4 guys, searching for help are making some very unpleasant
> comments...
> We are all here to learn and to help each other. I'm on the newsgroups for
> the last 4 years, mostly in french, it's obvious, but I've never seen so
> much animosity as here...
>
> I wonder...
>
> Cheers
>

> --
> Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
> Johannesburg - South Africa
> http://msmvps.com/xpditif

Christian Hougardy

Hugo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> The word your should have used is "aggression" the word
> "aggressivity" is not English.

As far as you understand what I meant, it's ok. Thanks for the tip as
english in not my mother tongue.

--Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa
http://msmvps.com/xpditif

Dennis Pack

Christian:

I've had no problems understanding any of your replies. Keep up
the good work, because there are many of us that appreciate your efforts.

Unfortunately there are the fools that insist on criticizing
every detail. A possible answer is that they don't have an answer or haven't
learned yet that if the person reading the message understands meaning the
use of language has succeeded even though the words may not be right.

My native language is American, Midwestern dialect. I understand
all American dialects and most English or British dialects, but that doesn't
count as English in the UK and to some people.

"Christian Hougardy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hugo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> The word your should have used is "aggression" the word
>> "aggressivity" is not English.
>>

> As far as you understand what I meant, it's ok. Thanks for the tip as
> english in not my mother tongue.
>
> --Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
> Johannesburg - South Africa
> http://msmvps.com/xpditif

Wayne Wastier

"Hugo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The word your should have used is "aggression" the word "aggressivity" is
> not
> English.

Have you ever heard of "Coining" a word? How do you think language evolved?
All words had to be coined at one time or another.

Congrads to Christian on his new English word.

Wayne

Christian Hougardy

Dennis Pack <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Christian:
>
> I've had no problems understanding any of your replies.
> Keep up the good work, because there are many of us that appreciate
> your efforts.
> Unfortunately there are the fools that insist on
> criticizing every detail. A possible answer is that they don't have
> an answer or haven't learned yet that if the person reading the
> message understands meaning the use of language has succeeded even
> though the words may not be right.
> My native language is American, Midwestern dialect. I
> understand all American dialects and most English or British
> dialects, but that doesn't count as English in the UK and to some
> people.

Thanks Dennis

--

Wayne Wastier <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Hugo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The word your should have used is "aggression" the word
>> "aggressivity" is not
>> English.
>>

> Have you ever heard of "Coining" a word? How do you think language
> evolved? All words had to be coined at one time or another.
>
> Congrads to Christian on his new English word.
>

> Wayne

Thanks Wayne, not sure it's a good idea anyway
Will try to use good english words next time

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa
http://msmvps.com/xpditif

Wayne Wastier

"Christian Hougardy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wayne Wastier <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "Hugo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> The word your should have used is "aggression" the word
>>> "aggressivity" is not
>>> English.
>>>

>> Have you ever heard of "Coining" a word? How do you think language
>> evolved? All words had to be coined at one time or another.
>>
>> Congrads to Christian on his new English word.
>>

>> Wayne

> Thanks Wayne, not sure it's a good idea anyway
> Will try to use good english words next time
>
> --

Ok. How about antagonistivity? LOL

Wayne

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

As long as I can understand it no problems here.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Christian Hougardy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dennis Pack <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Christian:
>>
>> I've had no problems understanding any of your replies.
>> Keep up the good work, because there are many of us that appreciate
>> your efforts.
>> Unfortunately there are the fools that insist on
>> criticizing every detail. A possible answer is that they don't have
>> an answer or haven't learned yet that if the person reading the
>> message understands meaning the use of language has succeeded even
>> though the words may not be right.
>> My native language is American, Midwestern dialect. I
>> understand all American dialects and most English or British
>> dialects, but that doesn't count as English in the UK and to some
>> people.

> Thanks Dennis
>
> --
> Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)