Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-218 or 70-216

70-218 or 70-216

User

Looking to move into I.T. (Help desk or Admin.) so have studied and
passed A+, N+, 70-210, 70-215 and working on 70-218

Some folks are telling me that the 70-216 is a must from an employer's
point of view and I should have taken that route. Should I look at
studying this one as well?

Appreciate comments from you knowledgeable folks out there.
--
DAVID

Politician Spock

If you are pursuing MCSA, you need to take the 70-218. 70-216 would be an
elective, but you already have your MCSA elective filled with A+ and N+. If
you are going for MCSE, you need to take 70-216, and the 70-218 would be an
elective.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601