Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Logitech

Logitech

I have a logitech cam looking for driver
Anyone get there cam working.

=?Utf-8?B?REw=?=

How many times do you have to ask this question?
I'm guessing by the fact that no one has said yes, that, in fact, no one
has. I certainly haven't

"t" wrote:

> I have a logitech cam looking for driver
> Anyone get there cam working.

Andre Da Costa

I keep on telling him, its up to the manufacturer.
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"DL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How many times do you have to ask this question?
> I'm guessing by the fact that no one has said yes, that, in fact, no one
> has. I certainly haven't
>
> "t" wrote:
>
>> I have a logitech cam looking for driver
>> Anyone get there cam working.

Hey did not know that you two are the only ones in this group
So f#@# off

"DL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How many times do you have to ask this question?
> I'm guessing by the fact that no one has said yes, that, in fact, no one
> has. I certainly haven't
>
> "t" wrote:
>
>> I have a logitech cam looking for driver
>> Anyone get there cam working.

Chris

I'm here too.

Did you wait for Logitech's reply?

"t" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey did not know that you two are the only ones in this group
> So f#@# off
>
> "DL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How many times do you have to ask this question?
>> I'm guessing by the fact that no one has said yes, that, in fact, no one
>> has. I certainly haven't
>>
>> "t" wrote:
>>
>>> I have a logitech cam looking for driver
>>> Anyone get there cam working.

Charlie Russel - MVP

The answer hasn't changed. You need Logitech to create and release a 64-bit
driver. They haven't. Talk to them, they're the only ones who can produce a
driver.

--
Charlie.

t wrote:
> I have a logitech cam looking for driver
> Anyone get there cam working.

Andre Da Costa

Was the profanity necessary? :-s
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"t" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey did not know that you two are the only ones in this group
> So f#@# off
>
> "DL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How many times do you have to ask this question?
>> I'm guessing by the fact that no one has said yes, that, in fact, no one
>> has. I certainly haven't
>>
>> "t" wrote:
>>
>>> I have a logitech cam looking for driver
>>> Anyone get there cam working.

Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\)

t <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hey did not know that you two are the only ones in this group
> So f#@# off
>
> "DL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> How many times do you have to ask this question?
>> I'm guessing by the fact that no one has said yes, that, in fact, no
>> one has. I certainly haven't
>>
>> "t" wrote:
>>
>>> I have a logitech cam looking for driver
>>> Anyone get there cam working.

No, they are not the only ones in this group, but now, with your nice
vocabulary, your are the only one in this group
PLONK

--
Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

Thanks for the info.
and yes I did check and wait for them to answer
I just was checking here if anyone has had any success with a mod ver..
Because I have not had any luck Moding it.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The answer hasn't changed. You need Logitech to create and release a
> 64-bit driver. They haven't. Talk to them, they're the only ones who can
> produce a driver.
>
> --
> Charlie.
>
> t wrote:
>> I have a logitech cam looking for driver
>> Anyone get there cam working.

Charlie Russel - MVP

Nor will you. It's not a mod to the inf you need, it's a 64-bit driver you
need. And that requires access to the source code and intimate knowledge of
the hardware, at the very least. No one here has that. Logitech has that.

--
Charlie.