Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Problems installing XP64

Reply
Thread Tools

Problems installing XP64

 
 
danny
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-25-2005
I have XP32bit installed when i try to boot and install trial version of
64bit i get an error saying 'cannot load AMD/NTKRNLMP.EXE
Error code 32768

any ideas?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
M. Murcek
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-25-2005
Is your processor compatible? AMD64 or Intel EM64T...

"danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have XP32bit installed when i try to boot and install trial version of
>64bit i get an error saying 'cannot load AMD/NTKRNLMP.EXE
> Error code 32768
>
> any ideas?
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
danny
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-25-2005
Yes I have a AMD64 3200+

"M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is your processor compatible? AMD64 or Intel EM64T...
>
> "danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have XP32bit installed when i try to boot and install trial version of
>>64bit i get an error saying 'cannot load AMD/NTKRNLMP.EXE
>> Error code 32768
>>
>> any ideas?
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Andre Da Costa
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-25-2005
if you have set your drives in the bios (must be done before any os install
attempt), os can be installed on single sata w/o f6, as long as drive is on
the nvidia controller (not the red ports). if raid, you will need x64
drivers at f6
for os to recognize mass storage device(s), regardless of controller. check
the download section here for these.
http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=6 for nvraid...
http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?download=9 for sil raid.

More info:
http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php...showtopic=6543
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
FAQ for MS AntiSpy http://www.geocities.com/marfer_mvp/FAQ_MSantispy.htm



"danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have XP32bit installed when i try to boot and install trial version of
>64bit i get an error saying 'cannot load AMD/NTKRNLMP.EXE
> Error code 32768
>
> any ideas?
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
M. Murcek
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-25-2005
Did you set up a dual boot arrangement? Are 32 bit and 64 bit OSs in
separate partitions? If done incorrectly, you end up with a bad mess of
both mixed together...

"danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes I have a AMD64 3200+
>
> "M. Murcek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is your processor compatible? AMD64 or Intel EM64T...
>>
>> "danny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>I have XP32bit installed when i try to boot and install trial version of
>>>64bit i get an error saying 'cannot load AMD/NTKRNLMP.EXE
>>> Error code 32768
>>>
>>> any ideas?
>>>

>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problems with cookies in Win XP64 Xaos Windows 64bit 6 07-22-2006 09:08 PM
Installing xp64 Trial on Averatec 4100 =?Utf-8?B?c3VwZXJtYXJ0aW4=?= Windows 64bit 4 01-25-2006 12:37 AM
xp64 trial version & xp64 beta version install =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dGhldyBXZWJzdGVy?= Windows 64bit 7 01-08-2006 01:29 AM
Help with Trial XP64 Problems Richard G Carruthers Windows 64bit 6 05-25-2005 01:53 PM
OEM xp64 v. Trial xp64 ? Soma11 Windows 64bit 4 05-22-2005 08:00 PM



Advertisments