Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > MUI Question

MUI Question

Juergen Kluth

hi,
in my "local security policy"
i find the most details in my languge (german)
except for Securitysettings->local policy->securityoptions
here the most, but not all, are still in english, some are in german

is this a bug?

regards

Christian Hougardy \(MS MVP XP\)

Juergen Kluth <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hi,
> in my "local security policy"
> i find the most details in my languge (german)
> except for Securitysettings->local policy->securityoptions
> here the most, but not all, are still in english, some are in german
>
> is this a bug?
>
> regards

Hi,

I wouldn't call that a bug but someone didn't do his job till the end
So, anyway, good to know, I'm sure Mike will assure some feedback about it

Cheers

--
Christian Hougardy (MS MVP XP)
Johannesburg - South Africa

Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

"Juergen Kluth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uMH$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
> in my "local security policy"
> i find the most details in my languge (german)
> except for Securitysettings->local policy->securityoptions
> here the most, but not all, are still in english, some are in german
>
> is this a bug?
>
> regards

Hi Juergen,

I have forwarded this on to see what the issue is.
Can you send me a private e-mail so that we can talk to you about this issue
and you can send us me some screen shots.
Just remove the obvious additional word to get my @microsoft.com address.

--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Juergen Kluth" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uMH$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
> in my "local security policy"
> i find the most details in my languge (german)
> except for Securitysettings->local policy->securityoptions
> here the most, but not all, are still in english, some are in german
>
> is this a bug?
>
> regards

Juergen Kluth

Hi,