Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > XP 64 TRIAL

XP 64 TRIAL

Tomek

SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
happend!!!

Mike Brannigan [MSFT]

"Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
> happend!!!

As we say at
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx
"The trial CD and download are currently unavailable. We're working to make
them available as soon as possible."

They will be available when we have rectified the problem, which we are
currently working on..

I am curious what project you are undertaking that urgently requires access
to the trial 120 day time limited evaluation product ?
(You can purchase the OEM product right now from many vendors if you are
ready to move to x64)
--

Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

rights

newsgroups

"Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
> happend!!!

Andre Da Costa

World domination Mike.
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
>> happend!!!

> As we say at
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx
> "The trial CD and download are currently unavailable. We're working to
> make them available as soon as possible."
>
> They will be available when we have rectified the problem, which we are
> currently working on..
>
> I am curious what project you are undertaking that urgently requires
> access to the trial 120 day time limited evaluation product ?
> (You can purchase the OEM product right now from many vendors if you are
> ready to move to x64)
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

> rights

> newsgroups
>
> "Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
>> happend!!!

Patrick

and here I thought that I was the only one with that plan!

"Andre Da Costa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23BT%(E-Mail Removed)...
> World domination Mike.
> --
>
> Andre
>
> "Mike Brannigan [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
> >> happend!!!

> > As we say at
> > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/6...ion/trial.mspx
> > "The trial CD and download are currently unavailable. We're working to
> > make them available as soon as possible."
> >
> > They will be available when we have rectified the problem, which we are
> > currently working on..
> >
> > I am curious what project you are undertaking that urgently requires
> > access to the trial 120 day time limited evaluation product ?
> > (You can purchase the OEM product right now from many vendors if you are
> > ready to move to x64)
> > --
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Mike
> > --
> > Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

> > rights
> >
> > Please note I cannot respond to e-mailed questions, please use these
> > newsgroups
> >
> > "Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
> >> happend!!!

Mark Gillespie

Tomek got up from the bar and shouted: :
> SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
> happend!!!

It's been 6 days, as I recall...

Oh, and 4 weeks now for 2nd teer OEM upgrade resolution...

Does indicate how much red tape and hoops people at MS have to jump
through to get anything done...

=?Utf-8?B?cnVzc193aWxs?=

they proberly think = should we do anything today nah lets have a bud (j/k)

"Mark Gillespie" wrote:

> Tomek got up from the bar and shouted: :
> > SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
> > happend!!!
> >

> It's been 6 days, as I recall...
>
> Oh, and 4 weeks now for 2nd teer OEM upgrade resolution...
>
> Does indicate how much red tape and hoops people at MS have to jump
> through to get anything done...

Tomek

Dont be angry man!!!
first TRY then BUY isn't it??????
When all people goes to buy without try - especially Your products, than
believe me
they burn Microsoft down - why?? ask Yourself

Still best regards
Tomek
Użytkownik "Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
> happend!!!

Andre Da Costa

I recommend anyone planning on x64 should take the trial for a spin.
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dont be angry man!!!
> first TRY then BUY isn't it??????
> When all people goes to buy without try - especially Your products, than
> believe me
> they burn Microsoft down - why?? ask Yourself
>
> Still best regards
> Tomek
> Użytkownik "Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> SHAME !!!! For fixing that problem Microsoft takes two days and nothin
>> happend!!!

How to upgrade trial version to non-trial version w/o formatting =?Utf-8?B?WFB4NjQ=?= Windows 64bit 2 02-22-2007 06:27 AM
Secure Agent trial? admin too Cisco 0 05-24-2004 05:09 PM
CSACS Trial jt Cisco 0 05-10-2004 05:28 AM
FREE TRIAL PROMOTIONAL SOFTWARE AUTO ENGINE POSTER Firefox 0 01-09-2004 03:04 PM
Creating trial version software Nima ASP .Net 1 10-23-2003 03:11 PM

Advertisments