Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > XP 64 in MSDN AA ????

XP 64 in MSDN AA ????

Mathias Freund

Ist Windows XP 64 auch für die MSDN-AA Nutzer verfügbar?
Wenn nicht, wird es noch verfügbar werden, wann....????

Jud Hendrix

On Tue, 24 May 2005 20:53:32 +0200, "Mathias Freund" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Ist Windows XP 64 auch für die MSDN-AA Nutzer verfügbar?
>Wenn nicht, wird es noch verfügbar werden, wann....????

Which is translated:

Will Windows XP64 also become available for MSDN-AA users?
If not, will it be later, when....????

(yes is Ja, and no is Nein)

jud

Andre Da Costa

Yes, it is available for MSDN Subscribers since release.
--

Andre
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

"Mathias Freund" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ist Windows XP 64 auch für die MSDN-AA Nutzer verfügbar?
> Wenn nicht, wird es noch verfügbar werden, wann....????

Wayne Wastier

"Mathias Freund" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ist Windows XP 64 auch für die MSDN-AA Nutzer verfügbar?
> Wenn nicht, wird es noch verfügbar werden, wann....????

Da Andre schrieb, ist es für MSDN-Teilnehmer vorhanden und ist gewesen, da
es freigegeben wurde.

=?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gTG93ZQ==?=

MSDNAA is not the same as MSDN. It's an academic program that university
departments can sign up for to provide software to their students. It's not
the same as MSDN subscriptions or Campus Licensing.

Purdue's CS and CPT departments have licenses, but only the CS guys had
theirs set up. I graduate in August, and it looks like CPT still won't have
it set up by then.

(Then again, I've got my job lined up, and they provide all the software I
need - the only other software I really want is x64, and hopefully that'll
ship this week - hope, hope, hope.)

"Andre Da Costa" wrote:

> Yes, it is available for MSDN Subscribers since release.
> --
>
> Andre
>
> "Mathias Freund" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Ist Windows XP 64 auch für die MSDN-AA Nutzer verfügbar?
> > Wenn nicht, wird es noch verfügbar werden, wann....????

Mathias Freund

So will it be availible in those students who only have the "MSDN AA" ...
I´m hopping so.. otherwise i dont see al way 4 me to get a final Version of
XP x64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

MSDN Licensing Microsoft Certification 1 07-13-2004 09:10 PM
Help Urgently!! MSDN sample not working!! Catherine Jones ASP .Net 1 01-03-2004 10:49 AM
HOW CONFIGURE MSDN HELP REMOTE INSTALLED Rafael Lopez ASP .Net 0 10-28-2003 07:43 PM
MSDN articles for 70-300 Sam Warwick MCSD 6 09-19-2003 05:32 PM
MSDN hardcore Mitja Semolic ASP .Net 0 07-08-2003 08:32 AM

Advertisments