Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > EXAM REQUIREMENTS

EXAM REQUIREMENTS

Ken Briscoe

> and the smell of perfume looks like

Back in college, there was a kid who lived on my floor freshman year who
claimed he could see smells. He said this all the time, but then again, he
had a bit of a drug problem. Well, it wasn't a problem for him, he didn't
care. And it wasn't a problem for me, he was funny. So I guess he had a drug
habit.
But he said that "BO is swirly". Whatever that means.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Brat

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > and the smell of perfume looks like

> Back in college, there was a kid who lived on my floor freshman year who
> claimed he could see smells. He said this all the time, but then again, he
> had a bit of a drug problem. Well, it wasn't a problem for him, he didn't
> care. And it wasn't a problem for me, he was funny. So I guess he had a

drug
> habit.
> But he said that "BO is swirly". Whatever that means.

ever see pepe la pu?
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Politician Spock

I have heard of weird things like that. Some people taste particular things
when they hear certain type of music, where as others see shades of certain
colors for certain type of music. I guess smells could cause the same thing.

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > and the smell of perfume looks like

> Back in college, there was a kid who lived on my floor freshman year who
> claimed he could see smells. He said this all the time, but then again, he
> had a bit of a drug problem. Well, it wasn't a problem for him, he didn't
> care. And it wasn't a problem for me, he was funny. So I guess he had a

drug
> habit.
> But he said that "BO is swirly". Whatever that means.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

LnkWizard

Actually it is a true medical condition called synesthesia

--
Alan G
---

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > and the smell of perfume looks like

> Back in college, there was a kid who lived on my floor freshman year who
> claimed he could see smells. He said this all the time, but then again, he
> had a bit of a drug problem. Well, it wasn't a problem for him, he didn't
> care. And it wasn't a problem for me, he was funny. So I guess he had a

drug
> habit.
> But he said that "BO is swirly". Whatever that means.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Ken Briscoe

> Actually it is a true medical condition called synesthesia

And here I was, thinking this kid was just stoned out of his tree all the
time.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Brat

both!

--
Sue MCNGP #69

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Actually it is a true medical condition called synesthesia
> >

> And here I was, thinking this kid was just stoned out of his tree all the
> time.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

LnkWizard