Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > EXAM REQUIREMENTS

EXAM REQUIREMENTS

>Bill to: Kline Sphere
>Address: MCNGP l337
>
>One (1) IBM Model 'M' keyboard...............$100.00
>Cleaning latte (mocha) from monitor...........$10.00
>One (1) latte (mocha)..........................$2.25
>Extra shot for above............................$.25
>Miscellaneous cleaning.........................$5.00
>Total........................................$117 .50
>
>Please remit asap. Visa/MC accepted
>
>Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Is that will tax?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

JaR wrote:
> FrisbeeŽ MCNGP opined, On 3/3/04 11:54 AM:
>
> > While it has not been conclusively confirmed, I do remember

> reading in a
>> science journal a while back that there is a certain area of the
>> brain, whose name eludes me, that they do now think might be a
>> "cause" of homosexuality. Apparently as a result of hundreds (maybe
>> thousands) of autopsies on supposedly "straight" and "known gay"
>> men, this particular region of the brain which, IIRC, regulates
>> things like impulsiveness (I could be wrong on that part) was
>> consistently and significantly smaller in size in the gay men than
>> in the straight ones.
>>
>> I don't know if anything else ever came out of that study or not,
>> but if it pans out, it could imply that homosexuality IS a
>> biological phenomenon.
>>
>> Too lazy to google for it, besides I'd rather not have the keywords
>> in my cache...
>>

> I believe it was the Hypothalmus. And, yes, IIRC, it was on men only.
>
> To the best of my knowledge, the results of the study were
> inconclusive
> at best.
>
> Even so, to be an accurate predictor, the test would have to be
> performed again against persons with other known proclivities.
>
> IOW, would the results also predict addiction to drugs or gambling?
> How about other sexual proclivities? S&M? Bestiality? Onanism? Or
> would it _only_ indicate homosexuality?

There was something in the news a few months back about a guy who had some
kind of benign tumor in his brain. The guy also happened to be a
peodophile. Apparently, when the tumor was removed, or reduced in size, he
was basically "cured." However a bit later his sexual preferences towards
children had returned and they discovered that the same tumor had either
returned or re-grown in size. Sure did seem like pretty conclusive evidence
that fscked up parts of the brain can have incredible influences on people.

--
Fris "Brain Fart" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

Certaholics

JaR

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/3/04 12:30 PM:

> Is that will tax?

Why? Have you recently expired?

JaR
Thug #8.1%

JaR

FrisbeeŽ MCNGP opined, On 3/3/04 12:33 PM:

> There was something in the news a few months back about a guy who had some
> kind of benign tumor in his brain. The guy also happened to be a
> peodophile. Apparently, when the tumor was removed, or reduced in size, he
> was basically "cured." However a bit later his sexual preferences towards
> children had returned and they discovered that the same tumor had either
> returned or re-grown in size. Sure did seem like pretty conclusive evidence
> that fscked up parts of the brain can have incredible influences on people.

LOL! I'm sure. But I seriousy doubt that the "biological evidence for
homosexuality" bunch want to hear that the evidence turns out to be a
"fscked up part of the brain" Or that it could be cured by the excision
thereof. LOL again.

Oh, fsck it! ROTFLMFAO!!!

JaR
Hysterical Thug

>> Is that will tax?
>>

>Why? Have you recently expired?

d'oh
lol

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

yes, but that has nothing to do with my sex life.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > yes, the cure is to keep your personal business to yourself

> weren't you spouting about your 6 figure income a couple weeks back?
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

>> There was something in the news a few months back about a guy who had some
>> kind of benign tumor in his brain. The guy also happened to be a
>> peodophile. Apparently, when the tumor was removed, or reduced in size, he
>> was basically "cured." However a bit later his sexual preferences towards
>> children had returned and they discovered that the same tumor had either
>> returned or re-grown in size. Sure did seem like pretty conclusive evidence
>> that fscked up parts of the brain can have incredible influences on people.
>>

>LOL! I'm sure.

Yes it was, I remember reading about that; someone in britain???

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

yes, the test goes as follows, they take two pacifiers, place one in the
mouth and one in the rectum. if the baby leaves it in it's rectum, then he
has a high probability of being gay. this is all very scientifical stuff, ya
know.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >"Biologically based"?
> >
> >So, IOW, they are able to test for it in infancy? I don't think so,

cupcake!

> I remember reading an article some years back, which believed it could
> be proven with such a 'test'. Not having a clue about the medical
> profession, I had no idea if it was fact or fiction.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/3/04 12:49 PM:

> Yes it was, I remember reading about that; someone in britain???

Don is British?

>>> There was something in the news a few months back about a guy who had some
>>> kind of benign tumor in his brain. The guy also happened to be a
>>> peodophile. Apparently, when the tumor was removed, or reduced in size, he
>>> was basically "cured." However a bit later his sexual preferences towards
>>> children had returned and they discovered that the same tumor had either
>>> returned or re-grown in size. Sure did seem like pretty conclusive evidence
>>> that fscked up parts of the brain can have incredible influences on people.
>>>

>>LOL! I'm sure.

>Yes it was, I remember reading about that; someone in britain???

No google proved me wrong

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2345971.stm

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3